Batman/Superman is an upcoming 2020 crossover superhero film directed by Tim Burton and produced by Geoff Johns and a standalone installment of Warner Bros. initial Batman film series, taking place after Batman Awakens, and is produced as part of the DC Extended Universe, serving as a crossover with the Superman Franchise, starring Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne / Batman, TBA as Kal El / Clark Kent / Superman, Jack Nicholson as Jack Napier / The Joker, TBA as Lex Luther, and Marlon Wayans as Dick Grayson / Nightwing / Robin.
This will be the first Batman film to be directed by Burton since 1995's Batman Continues, as well as the Catwoman movie, as well as the first Batman film since the original where neither he, nor Denise Di Novi, serve as producer serve the role of producer, though he serves as executive producer. Danny Elfman also returns to score the movie.
The film will lead into the 2021's Justice League, and will be followed followed by 2022's Batman Strikes.
- Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- TBA as Kal El/Clark Kent/Superman
- Jack Nicholson as Jack Napier/Joker
- TBA as Lex Luther
- Marlon Wayans as Dick Grayson/Nightwing/Robin
- TBA as Commissioner James Gordon
- TBA as Lois Lane
- The film had the Tentative title of Batman/Superman: World's Finest.
- The film ends with a sneak peak of Justice League.