Batman Continues is a 1995 superhero film directed by Tim Burton and produced by Burton and Denise Di Novi, and is the third installment of Warner Bros. initial Batman film series following Batman Returns, with Michael Keaton reprising the role of Bruce Wayne / Batman. Billy Dee Williams also reprises his role as district attorney Harvey Dent, who becomes Two Face. It also stars Robin Williams as Edward Nygma / The Riddler, and Marlon Wayans as Dick Grayson / Robin, as well as Rene Russo as Dr. Chase Meridian. Danny Elfman returns to score the film.
With the third installment, similar to how Batman Returns was darker and more personal compared to the first movie, Burton also wanted to make the Batman Continues different from it's predecessors, stating that he wanted to experiment and try different things, and that he didn't want each installment to be just the same movie.
It is followed by 1998's Batman Triumphs.
- Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Robin Williams as Edward Nygma/Riddler
- Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- Marlon Wayans as Dick Grayson/Robin
- Rene Russo as Dr. Chase Meridian
- Michael Gough as Alfred Pennysworth
- Pat Hingle as Commissioner James Gordon