Batman Stands is a 2004 superhero film directed by Kevin Smith and produced by Tim Burton and Denise Di Novi, and is the sixth installment of Warner Bros. initial Batman film series, following Batman Crusades, with Michael Keaton, Marlon Wayans, and Winona Ryder reprising the roles of Bruce Wayne / Batman, Dick Grayson / Robin and Barbara Gordon / Batgirl respectively. It also features the return of Jack Nicholson as Jack Paier / The Joker and Michelle Pfeiffer as Selina Kyle / Catwoman, and introduces TBA as Victror Zsasz.
After working with Smith on the Superman Lives project, Burton hired him to direct the sixth installment of the Batman series. Danny Elfman returns to score the movie. Michelle Pfeiffer returns to the role of Catwoman after starring in 1997's Catwoman, directed by Burton.
It is followed by 2007's Batman Evolves.
- Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Jack Nicholson as Jack Napier/Joker
- Michelle Pfieffier as Selina Kyle/Catwoman
- Marlon Wayans as Dick Grayson/Robin
- Winona Ryder as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- TBA as Victor Zsasz
- Michael Gough as Alfred Pennysworth
- Pat Hingle as Commissioner James Gordon
- The movies end credits are followed by a sneak peak of Christopher Nolan’s Batman Begins, released the following year.